CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The 2,548 Best Things Anybody Ever Said!


" It's better to be quotable than to be honest"



Currently, this is the best book I've ever read! I love quotes. I always send random quotes to the random peoples. It was fun! My baby sister just got this book from Borders and what can I say is, this book such a hilarious book and freakin' amazin'! I used to read an autobiography, thriller, mystery and some of loves novel but this time its turn up-side-down. If I want something funny, I usually read comics not a book or maybe I'll Google some funny story.

This book is so meaningful. Got a lot of quotes that sometimes drives me crazy. Here is a few of my favorite quotes:


" I don't consider myself bald. I'm simply taller than my hair" - Tom Sharp.


"To reduce stress, avoid excitement. Spend more time with your spouse" - Robert Orben.


" A politician is a man who approaches every problem with an open mouth" - Adlai Stevenson.


" Golf is the most fun you can have without taking your clothes off" - Chi Chi Rodriguez.


Try to get yourself a copy of this book. It will be great. 2,548 quotes from people around the world, entire world! Selected and compiled by Robert Byrne, he must laughed out loud while selecting and compiling this book.

As I told you, it was fun!

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them"