CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BLONDE AND DANGEROUS



I saw all of Jessica Simpson's movie but till this movie, its still not a good performance from her. Isn't that weird. I cannot believe that I actually watched all of her movie. All I want to say that this movie its a very good movie based on the plot but the way she acting actually ruins everything. This movie is about a movie star Megan Valentine ( Jessica Simpson ) suddenly finds herself broke and humiliated in the public eye, so she enlists herself in the U.S Army! There is too many humorous situations and I enjoy while watching it. Except that the way Jessica Simpson acting really disturbed me. Overall this movie is a really funny movie and to add more fun, you can judge Jessica Simpson's acting.

p/s : There a handsome boy in this movie that you not gonna miss it.