CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 17, 2010

WHERE THE ♯$&% IS VIVA LA BAM?

Fuh! Its been 5 years without Viva La Bam. I really miss this show. From Season 1 to Season 5, starting 2003 to 2005. I never missed any one of the episode each season. I still remember that this show on-air every Monday, 10.30 PM through MTV Asia and I watched it with my father with his mouth keep telling my how stupid it was ( the show ). It was hilarious, dangerous ( but Jackass is way too dangerous ) and most exactly a funniest reality show I've ever seen ( at that time, before I've been bribe by myself with a Dudesons series ). But this show really drives me crazy and is like a part of my meal every Monday and I do watched the repeat show because I'm too obsessed with the show that time. The show including Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Rake Yohn, Brandon DiCamillo, Raab Himself, Bam's parents ( April and Phil Margera ) and Bam's Uncle Don Vito ( a fucking bastard ). Whoa, I miss those guys. Even though I can see them after a couple years in Bam's Unholy Union but it never be the same. You cannot mix a prank and a wedding! So, I think I want to have a best moment with Viva La Bam again by download all of the season. All I need is a very powerful, fastest internet speed and a very large amount of hard-disk. By now, I enjoy myself by watching The Dudesons show and learn a little bit of Finnish words. My so-called life.....