CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 18, 2010

FOR THE FIRST TIME I FALL IN LOVE WITH STASH.


This guy is HP. I mean his name is HP. You don't need to know his full name. He's Finnish and they do had a weird name. First time I saw HP, he totally zero, NOTHING. He such a lame-ass guy who seems too scare to try anything. But he do deserved some respect from me because he the only one Dudesons' member who went to university and graduated as school teacher. He could be the coolest teacher on earth!
Couple days ago, The Dudesons' official Facebook page post a new picture. Its a picture of The Dudesons went to Jackass 3D Premiere and after that they hit the road to the Mexico. Something "hit" me through the eyes. I got my eyes on HP ( before this I only desired Jukka). He actually grew a moustache? I never see him with a facial hair before. But this time I realize that the facial hair should be on his face. He looks good with that stash. As you can see the picture above, its a chronology of HP face. From nothing to the stunning and amazing. He looks more matured and macho. I like his new style and he is the new eye candy in the Dudesons. It looks like Jukka got some competition here. To Jukka, all you need to do is grow some stash and see if you can get more attention than you used to get.