CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ooooo...Its Steve-O.

Recently I saw Jackass Lost Tapes and and I've heard about the famous, hit reality movie, Jackass 3D. Steve-O is one of them and he is really really crazy and funny person. I love writing about the prank-star and daredevil. I was thinking about Steve-O and says " lets write something about him". I've seen him in all Jackass series, but not WildBoyz and the latest Jackass 3D (not yet). He's actually a very good person. I've seen him with his father before and he's good with his dad and families. When I watch Jackass, I laugh a lot. A very big laugh out loud. Sometimes it do scare me but I don't care. I love that show. But what makes me laugh very loud and loud when I saw Steve-O in Dancing with the Stars last year and still laughing when I watch it back this year. You gotta be kidding me?! Johnny Knoxville attend the show to give a support ( AWESOME! ). Is the Jackass star not a Jackass anymore? But it doesn't matter, he still a rock star!! After 6th weeks, he get eliminated. But I do respect him. His courage, his talent and everything. You must see him practice with his dance partner. He not very serious but give 110% for that show. He very good in dancing though. I never thought that Steve-O gonna be a part of Dancing With The Stars. I believe he is a very smart and talented person but he don't know how to use his brain yet (or maybe he just starting to use his brain from now on). All the best for your future Steve-O!