CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 28, 2010

JACKASS 3D

Do you know these jerk? Well, I never meet them but I knew them very well for about 8 years. I've been watching all of their shows since I'm in high school and recently I saw the new and the latest Jackass 3D but I'm not watching the 3D one. Jackass 3D is the best Jackass series ever! It's so funny. Really funny and sometimes scared me to death! My favorite stunt is Lamborghini Tooth Pull ( Bam pulled out Ehren's tooth by his Lamborghini), Super Mighty Glue ( Bam took off his father and Preston's chest hair using mighty glue, plus Wee Man stick up his body to Preston. OUCH! ), The Invisible Man ( I barely can't see Knoxville was there), Roller Buffalo ( Johnny Knoxville's dance move is so funny and scary ) and The Rocky ( Bam punched Novak pretty hard after sprinkling him with glass of water was my favorite Rocky scene). I almost getting puke after saw the Sweatsuit Cocktail ( Steve-O drinking Preston's sweats) and Poo Cocktail Supreme ( Steve-O bungee in the toilet with a poops in there, a lot of poops..yucks! ). This time I can see that Jeff Tremaine really gives a 110% for this movie. I didn't say that the previous Jackass not succeed but this time is something that out of audience's mind. Even though is little bit of crazy and out of people's mind but this is what they are. They're giving something that you wouldn't expect. It's only a movie for you to have fun with not to judge what they did. Don't care about what happened to them. They have insurance. Just keep an eye to your children especially your under age kids. But I didn't say that if you over 18 you can do stunt like them. Just like Danger Ehren said, " safety first". Enjoy the movie!


p/s : I like the final movie credits when
Johnny Knoxville's daughter, Madison, punched Tremaine and they put a picture of the Jackass' cast when they were kid. They looks so cute and naughty when they were young.